MAKING A WISE CAREER DECISION
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define job outlook.
• Explain why job outlook is important to consider when selecting a career.
• Compare and contrast two occupations with different levels of growth.
• Describe the purpose of the Occupational Outlook Handbook.
1. Lesson Plan
2. PowerPoint Presentation
3. Job Outlook Reading Comprehension Worksheets.
4. Analysis, Bar Graph; Home Health Aides vs Postal…
5. Analysis, Chart; Home Health Aides vs Postal…
6. Analysis, Fastest Growing Industries
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
Career Readiness, Employment, Vocational, Careers, Career Pathways
JOB SEARCH , NETWORKING
SKILLS EMPLOYERS DESIRE
Personal Finance, AUTO INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated