This is a comprehensive unit for career path research with an interview.
This unit provides:
- Aptitude Test Reflection (does not include aptitude test, but there are many free online to choose from)
- Career Research Guiding Questions - education (college and non-college paths), training, licensure, advancement/salary, career length, hierarchy, location, benefits/hazards, ideal character traits
- Checklist for students while researching and completing unit
- Interview Questions for an interview with a professional in their chosen field
- Parent letter informing guardians of the impending interview during the unit
- Post-Interview Reflection Questions
- Resume Requirements
- Cover Letter Requirements
- Research Paper Outline for how to organize 5-paragraph essay
- Editable Rubric for 5-paragraph essay
- Teacher letter informing teaching strategies
This unit is not MLA aligned or set for citations.