Career/Job Exploration Research Project: Plan for the Future!
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This GIANT 200+ page career and business bundle provide students with a variety of information and activities that help to introduce them to the skills necessary for obtaining a job or career. There are currently 17 different activities to choose from that you can mix-and-match as desired. Career ExPrice $59.99Original Price $83.96Save $23.97
The purpose of this project is to allow students to explore a career of interest. The following are some examples of potential career categories that students might be interested in: (a) Education (b) Law (c) Health Care (d) Trades (e) Agriculture (f) Technology, etc.
• Assignment instructions
• Assignment (editable)
• Resume template (editable)
• more about career/job of interest
• how to complete a job application
• how to write a resume
• how to write a cover letter
• how to write a reference letter
This product is part of a Career Readiness Resources Bundle, which contains a variety of career resources including: resumes, cover letters, interview preparation activities, application writing tips, and several holiday-themed career projects.
What other teachers have said about this resource...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Courtney said, I used this to help with a career inventory that my students had completed. It worked really well and helped several students to see their options.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jessica said, I used this with both my older middle schoolers and my high schoolers and it has worked wonderfully for both groups. It is very easy to differentiate difficulty and meet all my students' needs. I also really love having them write a classified ad and getting a reference letter from a friend! Thank you!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mikayla said, This resource helped me and my students understand what they wanted to do when they graduated.
© The Classroom Sparrow