Need a resource to engage your counseling program's youngest learners? This packet of Primary Social-Emotional Centers on Careers
will meet your needs!
This packet includes 6 interactive, independent centers on Community Helpers and Careers for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st Graders. An “I Can” statement as well as instructions for the educator on prep and implementation are included with each center.
Students will be able to name, label, identify, describe, and discuss careers and community helpers through:
1) Roll-a-Vehicle - roll the dice and color in or write in a vehicle a community helper uses
2) Transportation Puzzles - match careers to their modes of transportation
3) Career Sorts - sort careers by ones that work together
4) Play Dough Tools - make your a tool someone in that career might use
5) Write the Room - hunt the room for careers (and work on beginning sounds too)
6) My Careers Book - create a book of careers and practice spelling these words
Check out the Preview for an picture of each Center in action!
for more Career Exploration Resources!