The Careers Choice Board uses 9 different activities to enhance student career development. 30 different job description cards allow students to learn about multiple careers. The jobs are categorized in groups based on six career fields and are created from information taken from the Occupational Outlook Handbook published by the U. S. Department of Labor. Students rotate through activity stations or work independently to complete the Careers Choice Board tasks. This Careers Choice Board can be used for individual, small group, and classroom activities. This product includes:
• 30 job description cards
• choice board with 9 different activities
• fortune teller template
• career trading card template
• career brochure template
• career description form template
• job categories list
• detailed instructions on product use
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login).
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Follow me by clicking the green star next to my name above to stay up to date with my listings.
Also, check for updates on products you have purchased.
Please follow me on social media:
The DIY Counselor on Facebook
The DIY Counselor on Instagram
The DIY Counselor on Pinterest
The DIY Counselor on Twitter
The DIY Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org