This word scramble is a fun way to introduce students to the Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics Career Cluster!
The Career Clusters are categories of careers that are grouped based on similarities. There are a total of 16.
1. Agriculture & Natural Resources
2. Architecture & Construction
3. Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
4. Business Management & Administration
5. Education & Training
7. Government & Public Administration
8. Health Science
9. Hospitality & Tourism
10. Human Services
11. Information Technology
12. Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
15. Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
16. Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
The list of 36 scrambled words are all careers that are in the Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics Career Cluster.
The following documents are included:
- Student worksheet with 36 career words scrambled
- Optional word bank worksheet to provide students
- Answer key with answers to the 36 questions
- Alternative student worksheet with 36 career words scrambled
- Answer key for alternative student worksheet with answers to 36 career words
- 36 'Scramble Cards'; 1 scrambled career is on each card
- Worksheet for students to write answers to the 'Scramble Cards'
- Answer key for the 'Scramble Cards'
** Please note that the 36 careers are the same on each worksheet. The documents are alternative ways for you to provide the activity to your students, based on your preferences. See the preview for more details.