I made this especially for one of my young students and thought it might be just what you need, too! I use it in so many ways in speech and language therapy!
This 7 page download includes:
1. Directions WITH or WITHOUT the game Cariboo game
2. Pictures of BBQ item Cariboo companion cards
3. Descriptions of BBQ item Cariboo companion cards
4. BBQ picture item sheet with labels - color
4. BBQ picture item sheet with labels - black & white
Use these cards with the Cariboo game or on a table to elicit language! There are enough cards for TWO sets (pictured items, descriptions). These cards can be used to identify context clues or to define and describe target vocabulary.
Print, cut, and laminate all cards. Trim as needed to fit your specific Cariboo game! Some older versions of Cariboo have different sized doors. You can either put the description cards or the picture cards on the doors - it is your choice! Detailed directions for play are included.
If you do not have Cariboo? No problem! You can still use these cards:
1. Cut and laminate the picture and description cards.
2. Put all cards on a table or desk.
3. Have students pick a card and match it to the description.
4. Every correct answer is one point and the student can hold onto the cards.
5. The student(s) with the most amount of cards and points at the end - wins!
If you download this product, please leave feedback so I can get a better idea of what you are looking for and any improvements that I can make! :)