Products in this Bundle (5)
- Cariboo cards for all your themed speech and language therapy throughout the year!This product includes over 450 theme and seasonal vocabulary cards that fit in the slots for the game Cariboo, but can be used in other ways even without the game (i.e. sensory bins or printed in black and white on col
- Need a fun way to spice up articulation/phonology speech therapy sessions? Put away your regular card decks-- Cariboo is loved by all kids, and these phonology cards are an easy way to use the Cariboo game directly with learning targets!⭐⭐ Please note: this is now included in a larger, money-saving
- This Cariboo card set is an expansion to my original set of year-round theme and seasonal Cariboo vocabulary cards, and includes 20 additional sets of vocabulary cards (300 in all) to use all year with each of your themes in therapy. The expansion includes additional sets of noun cards, as well as
- Are you looking for a fun new way to work on object functions with your younger students? Do you need visual supports included, too, to help your students learning this skill? I've got you covered! This Cariboo object function set includes both general vocabulary object function cards, as well as t
- If you're looking for a fun new way to do speech drills for your students with Apraxia, I've gotcha covered! I created 22 different sets of stimulus cards for your Cariboo game to work on sounds within various syllable shapes. Kids LOVE Cariboo and it's super motivating-- use it to your advantage
Get these best-selling Cariboo cards at a bundled discount and have endless opportunities to work on speech and language targets throughout the year! These cards cover all of your theme units as well as the most common phonological processes and early syllable shapes for Apraxia. With the language cards, you'll be able to target labeling, WH questions, describing, receptive vocabulary, inferences, feature/class/function, pronouns, 'be' verbs, and more! Don't have Cariboo? No problem! You can use these cards in sensory bins, print them in black/white on colored paper for crafts, or use as stimulus cards in just about any other activity!
Here's everything you get!
1. YEAR ROUND VOCABULARY CARDS
►450 vocabulary cards (nouns)
►28 themes, including 3 book companions:
•Getting To Know You
•Back to School/School Supplies
•Halloween (2 sets)
•If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
•St. Patrick's Day
•THREE sets of cards for Community Helpers (includes community helpers, their vehicles, and their tools/items associated with them)
2. LANGUAGE CARDS EXPANSION SET (18 additional sets; 270 additional cards)
•6 sets of verb cards (great for targeting pronouns and 'be' verbs, as well as noun+verb combinations
•11 sets of additional noun cards
•1 set of mixed nouns + verbs (pirate set)
►Action Cards:School, Fall, Winter/Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Spring, Camping, Pirates
►Noun Cards:Camping (2 sets), 4th of July, Patriotic (Memorial Day/Veteran’s Day, President’s Day), Pets, Forest/Woodland Creatures, 5 Senses/Body Parts, Emotions, Outer Space, and Shapes in Real Life (2 sets). Pirates (part nouns, part verbs)
3. OBJECT FUNCTIONS (9 sets, 135 cards)
This Cariboo object function set includes both general vocabulary object function cards, as well as thematic/seasonal vocabulary object function cards, as well.
Each set comes with a set of "draw" cards and a set of cards that go on the Cariboo game boxes.The "draw" cards include a question and a picture of the object, while the cards for the boxes depict the action/function. For example: You/your students choose a draw card. It has a picture of a soccer ball with the question, "What do you do with a soccer ball?" Your student(s) then would find the picture depicting "kick" on the Cariboo grid, and open that box.
➩ 2 sets of general object function vocabulary
❤️ Valentine's Day
Each set contains 15 "draw pile" cards and 15 cards to go on the Cariboo grid.
Additionally, each set comes with group and individual data sheets ✍. Group data sheets have enough columns for 5 students. Individual data sheets allow you to record data across up to 5 sessions per set. These data sheets with help save you time by not having to write out the label of each object on your data sheets, while still allowing you to see which functions your students have mastered and which ones still need practice.
4. PHONOLOGY CARDS: 24 sets; 360 cards total
Targets the following phonological processes/error patterns:
•Syllable Deletion (1 set of 2 syllable words, 1 set of 3 syllable words)
•Final consonant deletion (15 cards for each of the following: final /p, t, k, m, n, t, f, s/)
•Stopping (initial /f/, final /f/)
•Cluster Reduction (15 cards each for the following groups: /bl, pl/, /cl, gl/, /fl, sl/, /sw, sk/, /st, sp/, /sm, sn/, /br, pr, fr/, /cr, gr/, /dr, tr/)
•Fronting (initial /k/, initial /g/; can also use final /k/ cards in the FCD group)
•Backing (initial /t/, initial /d/; can also use final /t/ cards in the FCD group)
•Gliding (15 cards total for initial /l, r/)
*Master copy of the word list is also included in the download for your convenience!*
5. APRAXIA CARDS: 22 sets; 330 cards total
Vowel errors are a hallmark characteristic of Apraxia, so I found myself wishing I could customize our activities more based on vowel sounds, with a wider variety of options. Thus, the idea for Cariboo Apraxia cards were born!
In addition to other syllable shapes, I created separate card sets for each long and short vowel sound for CVC words and each long vowel for CV words, so you can choose whether you want to do blocked practice of a specific vowel sound, or more random/mixed practice with a variety of vowels within early syllable shapes. You can mix and match as much as you want, to really customize your practice to your specific kids!
Here's exactly what's included:
-15 VC words (mixed vowels)
-Long A (14 different words, 1 duplicate word with different picture depiction)
-Long E (13 different words, 2 duplicate words (ie 'bee' and 'B'))
-Long I (10 different words, 5 duplicate words)
-Long O (13 different words, 2 duplicate words)
-Long U (14 different words, 1 duplicate word)
note: not enough words/picture depictions exist to create 15 CV picture cards for each vowel, which is why there are some reduplication of words
CVC Sets: 15 cards each for the following:
-Long A, E, I, O, U words
-Short A, E, I, O, U words
-Same consonant CVC words (ie pop, mom, toot, etc...)
CVCV words: 15 cards
CV1CV2 words: 15 cards
C1V1C2V2 words: 30 cards (2 sets)
-1 set of words with long 'e' sounds (ie 'happy' 'bunny' 'potty')
-1 set of words without long 'e' sounds (ie 'hippo' 'tuba' 'puddle')
3 Syllable words: 15 cards