I have a few students in particular that had a very difficult time with prepositional concepts. I made this specifically to help those students and I figured you guys could use something like this too!
This 16 page download includes:
1. Directions WITH or WITHOUT the game Cariboo game
2. 2 sets of pictures of monsters with beach items and labeled prepositional concept Cariboo companion cards
3. 2 sets of pictures of monsters with beach items without labeled prepositional concept Cariboo companion cards
4. Prepositional concept calling cards
5. Monster and beach item pictures for visual prompts and direct teaching
Use these cards with the Cariboo game or on a table to elicit language! There are enough cards for TWO sets. These cards can be used to teach prepositional concepts or reinforce previously learned knowledge.
Print, cut, and laminate all cards. Trim as needed to fit your specific Cariboo game! Some older versions of Cariboo have different sized doors. You can either put the description cards or the picture cards on the doors - it is your choice! Detailed directions for play are included.
Print, cut, and laminate all pictures of beach items and monsters. Trim as needed! I also added magnets to place on a magnetic board for reinforcement of learned knowledge.
If you do not have Cariboo? No problem! You can still use these cards:
1. Cut and laminate the picture and description cards.
2. Put all cards on a table or desk.
3. Have students pick a calling card and match it to the corresponding picture card.
4. Every correct answer is one point and the student can hold onto the cards.
5. The student(s) with the most amount of cards and points at the end - wins!
If you download this product, please leave feedback so I can get a better idea of what you are looking for and any improvements that I can make! :)