I'm back with another fabulous product that pairs great with the Cranium Cariboo (TM) game!
Working on colors, prepositions, or simply looking for holiday cards for your Cariboo game? Look no further!
• Seven holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and Fourth of July
• Each holiday set features 30 Cariboo door cards (enough for two different games). The Halloween set features 45 Cariboo door cards.
• One set of color cards (12 total) and one set of preposition cards (12 total). These cards include visuals for young learners.
• Determine which holiday set you will use and laminate for durability.
• Insert the cards on the game board doors. Use tape if needed.
• Use the color and preposition cards as drawing cards (print extra as needed).
• Instruct the student to select a drawing card, find a picture on a door that has the color or similar preposition as the drawing card, and open the door using the key.
• Play the rest of the game as usual.
Be sure to take a look at the preview for free to determine if this product meets the needs of your students.
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
• Smarty Symbols
• My Cute Graphics
• Creative Clips by Krista Wallden
• Scrappin Doodles
• Graphics from the Pond
• Sticky Foot Studio
Looking for more great Cranium Cariboo products? Take a look:
• Cariboo Seasonal Cards Freebie