Caring For The Vegan and Vegetarian Child is a Nutrition based training / professional growth activity for child care providers, teachers, and directors.
This training/activity will give child care providers and centers the opportunity to become vegan/vegetarian friendly.
This training covers the following topics:
1. The meaning of the terms vegan and vegetarian.
2. Nutritional needs of vegan/vegetarian children.
3. The Vegan/Vegetarian Food Groups.
4. Food vegan and vegetarian children eat.
5. Reading Food Ingredient Labels.
6. Vegan/Vegetarian Meal Planning.
7. Places to purchase vegan and vegetarian products.
2. Poster - Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Child Car Provider/Center
3. Certificate - Vegan/Vegetarian Friendly Child Care Provider/Center
4. Coupon for vegan and vegetarian products.
5. Test Questions