Do you need some additional resources to make your reading series work for you? If so this pack is for you. In this pack, you will find anchor charts, a comprehension game, interactive notebook templates, and 3 additional text-based comprehension mini-lessons.
Click here for the Unit 5 bundle.
- Anchor charts for cause/effect, visualizing, and singular and plural pronouns
- High frequency word cards and posters with thinking stems featuring real photos
- Interactive notebook templates for high frequency words, pronouns, and cause/effect
- "Carl the Complainer" scavenger hunt
- "Carl the Complainer" comprehension game
- Mini lesson on cause and effect using "The Rain Came Down" by David Shannon
- Mini lesson on cause and effect using "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" by Judi Barrett
- Mini lesson on visualizing with "How Do You Hug a Porcupine?" by Laurie Isop
The original purchaser is granted permission to reproduce these pages in unlimited quantities for their OWN classroom use. Duplication for an entire grade level, school, school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you wish to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout.