Step Right Up and Learn!
Use this "Carnival" themed Jenga game for Dictionary Skills in a creative, engaging way! Students can work in groups, taking turns on the Jenga tower, or answer the questions on their own, without the game. Students can also track their progress on a Score Card, to show the number of questions they got correctly. Step up the engagement level by transforming the classroom into a Carnival or Circus theme to get the students excited! Want to add another level of engagement? Use the score card as an incentive to play "Pie Face", or earn a carnival treat!
This game is a perfect resource for students in 4-8th grade to sharpen their dictionary skills!
This purchase includes:
* A set of 54 questions that correlates with the “Merriam Webster Intermediate Dictionary” (Green Edition)
- Definitions - Page Numbers
- Guide Words - Synonyms
- Syllabication -Parts of Speech
* A template of the questions, divided into 6 colored categories, that correlates with the original colors from the document (mint green, light blue, Turquoise, Grey, Coral and Lime green)
* A blank space template to customize your 6 catagoriss, using the Merriam Webster dictionary (write in)
* A blank template to customize your own questions with your own dictionary (has permission to snip)
* Direction Cards
* A score card to keep track of correct answers
* An answer sheet for students to record answers
As seen on Instagram's @_a_pencil_and_a_dream_