Your students will have a great time playing carnival games by solving a series of basic math questions covering a variety of 4th grade math content!
This is similar to a scoot game as students can answer questions in any order which allow them to earn tickets to play the carnival games and win no cost classroom prizes!
The games have easy to follow directions for teacher setup as well as guided directions for playing each game and winning prizes. The prizes are all no cost activities that require little teacher preparation.
Included in your purchase:
- Math Review questions and step-by-step directions for games
- Room transformation ideas and supplies list along with pictures
- Directions Slides to present to class
- EDITABLE Worksheets in case you want to change any questions!
Content Assessed in Activity:
- Addition, subtraction, and multiplication basic problems
- Place Value including 10x and 1/10 of
- Comparing whole numbers and decimals
- Fractions on a number line
- Basic 2 by 1 multiplication
- Placing numbers correctly in a griddable
TEKS Assessed: 4.2A, 4.2B, 4.2C, 4.2D, 4.2F, 4.2G, 4.4A, 4.4B, 4.4D, 4.4E, 4.4G