Come one, come all, these common core aligned carnival-themed printables are uniquely fun and can be used for independent math practice for students, partner work, and during small group or whole group for primary grades. There is a little something for every student! Leveled activities help meet the diverse learning needs of our students. See below for what is all included in this product:
1. Balloon Bump (Single die, double dice, and triple dice options), directions included
2. Carnival Kid Color by Number 1-9 (Boy and girl versions), answer keys included
3. Cotton Candy Counting (Skip counting by 10, 5, and 2 options), answer keys included
4. Ducky Doubles (Addition doubles facts 0-10), answer key included
5. Even and Odd Hot Dogs, (Single digit, double digit, and triple digit options), answer keys included
6. Fishin’ for Addition Sentences (Picture addition, addition within 10, and addition within 18 options), answer keys included
7. Popcorn Place Value (Ones, and tens with hundreds options), answer keys included
8. Ring Toss Roll and Color (Single die, double dice, and triple dice options), directions included
9. Snack Time Subtraction (Picture subtraction, subtraction within 10, and subtraction within 18 options), answer keys included
10. Ticket Ten Frames (Single ten frame and double ten frame options), answer keys included
Also included in this PDF download are linked contents pages for easy navigation to pages you want to get to quickly!
A big thank you to Creative Clips, KG borders and fonts, AG fonts, KB3 fonts, Educlips, Graphics by the Pond, Fun for Learning, and Dots of Fun Design for the wonderful clip art, borders, and fonts that made this product possible!
Copyright © Blooming Beyond. All rights reserved by author. Intended for single classroom/personal use ONLY, and should only be downloaded by the original owner. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view in any such manner. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art, fonts, frames, backgrounds and any other elements found in this product are copyrighted and may not be extracted or used outside of this file without permission or license.
Thank you for your purchase! I sincerely hope you enjoy this product. Please email me with any comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.