This product features a powerpoint jeopardy-style review game focusing on the standards of money, time, calendar, and temperature.
Question categories include:
- Time (on a clock, to the nearest minute)
- Elapsed time (to the nearest hour, in word problems and with clocks)
- Money (amounts, comparing, making change)
- Calendar (reading a calendar, time equivalents)
- Temperature (reading a thermometer in C and F)
Question types vary but get harder as the point value increases.
Powerpoint is fully linked to include elimination of questions already chosen, provide correct answers to questions, links back to the game board, and a score keeper for up to four teams at once.
Your students will love this interactive, visually-appealing game as a way to review their money, time, calendar, and temperature skills!