A fun way to expand on a Carnival of the Animals unit while letting your kids be creative!
This awesome composing pack allows kids of all ages to create their own composition using Carnival of the Animals themed items to create different patterns. Includes several options, directions, and methods for composing so it fits your style.
- Draw pictures of Carnival of the Animals themed items to compose
- Paste pictures of Carnival of the Animals themed items to compose
- Write Carnival of the Animals words and draw pictures to compose
- Write Carnival of the Animals words and write rhythms to compose
- Write Carnival of the Animals words to match the rhythm (Stick and regular notation)
- Blank composition pages for your directions
- Pictures without rhythm
- Pictures with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
- Dice with Carnival of the Animals items
- Dice with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
- Includes: Aquarium, Long Ears, Lion, Pianists, Wild Donkeys, Elephant, Rooster, Saint Saens, Aviary, Fossils, Swan, Percussion, Hen, Horse, Tortoise, Woodwinds, Cuckoo, Kangaroos, Brass, Strings
Includes options for the word "Wild" as one or two syllables depending on your students speech patterns.
This is included in my Composing Bundle
More Composing Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com