Also included in
- Musical 4 Corners contain 32 fun, interactive PowerPoint games for teaching music. The rhythm games are also available in Kodaly-friendly stick notation! The games are so easy to play, they can also be used with a sub.*NEW game added with rhythms in 6/8*I've included the alto clef version as a free$89.50$139.50Save $50.00
Musical 4 Corners is a fun activity for reviewing movements from Camille Saint-Saens' The Carnival of the Animals and a perfect way to wrap up your COTA music lesson plans! PowerPoint Game, Boom Cards, and an Easel Assessment are included!
The Boom Cards do not require a membership fee or student log-ins.
These are a great option for those experiencing PowerPoint glitches.
There are LOTS of slides so the game can be played for 5 minutes or 20.
- PowerPoint Game for 4 Corners
- Signs for corners 1 - 4 (to label the room)
- All 14 movements are represented with short, embedded audio clips
- The audio clips are live orchestral versions
► PowerPoint audio files will not play in Google Slides. If you are having audio issues, use the Boom Cards. There is no fee required to play (see PDF for details). Boom Cards are very easy to set up and project, much like Slides!
MORE BOOM INFO
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Thanks for stopping by, remember to leave feedback to earn TPT credits!