Are you looking for fun, new, engaging, exciting ways to review or even introduce your Carnival of the Animals unit to your young elementary music students? Look no further!!! This SMART NOTEBOOK resource is perfect and just what you are looking for!! Students will be able to actively participate in this interactive lesson, exploring the wide variety of games & activities all the while reinforcing the concepts that were covered during the unit. With this purchase you are receiving the following:
1. A matching game in which students will interactively match a pair of identical animals from the story.
2. Another matching game in which students will interactively match the animal to it's instrument counterpart.
3. An interactive crossword puzzle done directly on the SMART BOARD.
4. Title Sequencing Activity - students will arrange the Title of each animal movement in the correct order of how the appear in the story from first to last.
5. Same as #4 except with pictures instead of words/Titles.
6. Who Am I? - students will interactively identify and fill in the blanks of the correct animal to it's instrument.
7. Going For Gold - in the style of "Hangman" or "Wheel of Fortune" students will fill in missing letters to complete words/phrases from the story.
8. Sum It All Up: Random Image Generator - directions are included for this activity!
DIRECTIONS FOR EACH ACTIVITY ARE INCLUDED ON EACH INDIVIDUAL LESSON PAGE WITHIN THE PRESENTATION!!!
This is a must have for wrapping up your unit!!! Enjoy!!
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland