PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These CARPET GAMES for CIRCLE TIME are a quick and fun way for preschoolers to practice essential skills including colors, numbers, letters, and shapes. Use them during circle time or as a transition activity.
*** Includes 18 carpet games! ***:
1. Funny Frog - colors
2. Lucky Shamrock - colors
3. Wiggle Worm - colors & numbers to 20
4. Sneaky Pig - colors & numbers to 20
5. Runaway Cookie - colors & numbers to 20
6. Buzzing Bumblebee - colors & numbers to 12
7. Scaredy Cat - colors & numbers to 8
8. Camping Hide & Seek - numbers to 10
9. Spotty Puppy - numbers to 10
10. Cheeky Monkey - counting and numbers to 8
11. Sleepy Bear - colors and upper case letters A-Z
12. Little Bo Peep - upper case letter identification
13. Missing Meatball - upper case letters
14. Sad Cavity - lower case letters
15. Turkey in the Hay - colors and shapes
16. Hippety Hoppety - colors and shapes
17. Ladybug - shapes
18. Blast Off - numbers 0-8, letters, and planet identification
**Please note that 7 of these 18 games are also included in the corresponding thematic Circle Time unit. They are compiled here for your convenience!
Click on the PREVIEW above to take a closer look at the games that are included.
Enjoy playing and learning with your children!
©Play to Learn Preschool
Receive a FREE dramatic play Home Living set when you: