I love my Joy carpet! My students are always asking about the musical symbols on it, so I decided to create from scratch this simple and easy to use assessment and game for music vocabulary and symbols. This product contains the following:
1. Printable hand out study guide for students. (Laminate and Cut)
2. Back to Back Pre and Post Assessment (same slide twice)- give before and after instruction.
3. A color print of the symbols graphic for those lucky enough to be able to print in color, without the labeled boxes.
4. A black and white print, for the rest of us: Print and Laminate to use as a game card.
5. Little cute treble clef bingo chips.
6. Directions for how to play a win-win Bingo game: multiple winners. Perfect for use by a sub, because the teacher cards/symbols are back to back, so even if the sub doesn't know about music, they can check the student's answers.
All work is original and copyrighted. Inspired by my big Circle Joy carpet. All graphics are original and created by scratch from shapes.
I hope this is enjoyable and easy to use. This resource is designed for students in grades 2 through 5, although in may also be fun for older students.