Two Gothic-style calligraphic fonts with medieval inspiration, handwritten fonts dedicated to the first Magna Carta precursor to modern political constitutions. These Gothic fonts are registered in the style Texture and arise in the low middle age SXIII and suppose an evolution of the lowercase letters Carolinas, being also these types of letters those used by Johannes Gutenberg in S XV for the first Bible printed with movable types.
The Commercial version includes:
• Two fonts: Regular & Line
• 408 glyphs. Latin Extended-A • OTF & TTF
• Carta Magna fonts can be used unlimited for both Commercial and Personal projects.
• The download file includes a PDF with the specimen sheet of typography.
• OpenType features compatible with: Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Indesign.
• OpenType Functions: All Alternates, Titling alternates, Additional languages, Standard Ligatures, Slashed Zero, Ordinals, Fractions, Capital Spacing, Oldstyle Figures, Discretionary Ligatures, Localized Forms, Kerning, Historical Forms.
Bitcoin & symbol: b# - a#(ligatures)