This package contains a set of 12 Valentines-themed French vocabulary cards, ideal for students in SK-grade 2 French Immersion or Core French. These cards can be used in a variety of ways, and I suggest that you print and laminate 2 copies of each card for maximum use and durability.
Ways to use:
- Play “Memory” (matching game)
- Play “Go Fish”
- Post in your classroom
- Have students arrange in alphabetical order
- Have students write a sentence using each word
- Have students ‘rainbow write’ each word
- Have students reproduce the words with alphabet stamps, scrabble tiles, wikki stix
- Have students print each word in a notebook & illustrate
- Have students give eachother “dictées”
- Print & send home for extra practice with vocabulary
I hope that you enjoy using this resource in your classroom!