The popular Cartesian coordinates pirate adventure
goes digital when students apply calculations of Cartesian distances. Students determine the path they will take, record distances and “sights” as they travel building a travel log. A big hit with students!
This resource includes:
- Treasure hunt Scenario
- Map of locations
- Clickable travel log
- Location descriptions
For extra practice and assessment, you can have students use task cards for a scavenger hunt such as:
- Cartesian Coordinates: Practice and Review
- Cartesian Coordinates: Find the Distance
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum
and for differentiation.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.