Cartesian Coordinates: Find the Distance Notes and Practice
is a set of step-by-step directions for interactive notebooks. Students use the guided notes for learning about finding distances on the Cartesian coordinate system both algebraically and graphically. Practice problems for finding the distance both graphically and algebraically included. These notebook pages address common core standard: 6.G.A.3.
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum
and for differentiation.
- Cartesian Coordinates: Find the Distance Practice and Review
- Cartesian Coordinates: Map Distances and coordinates mini-project
Also available in a $$ saving Cartesian Coordinate Bundle of Notes, Practice and Project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Decimals: Addition and subtraction of Decimals Practice and Review (6.NS.B.3)
- Fractions: Fraction Multiplying and Dividing Word Problems (6.NS.A.1))
- Fractions: Fraction Multiplying and Dividing (6.NS.A.1)
- Division: 2- and 3- digit divisors Practice and Review (6.NS.B.2.)
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.