Cásate conmigo is such a sweet (and appropriate) song/video. Go here to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpN78ZjnCZY I love the cute little twist at the end!
When I first heard/saw the song/video, I first thought that this would be a perfect song for the week leading up to when Héctor (from El Internado) says to Elsa, "Cásate conmigo," but then I decided to develop some materials to use with it. I created a story, in which the women are *not* just eye candy.
With this purchase, you will get access to and the ability to make a copy of a Google Presentation and a Google Doc that contains the following (also, please see here for a preview of the slideshow http://reflecciones-kj.blogspot.com/2017/09/una-nueva-unidad-didactica-casate.html ):
- Essential Questions for the unit
- "I can" statements for all five ACTFL Standards (the 5Cs)
- Suggested assessments for all five ACTFL Standards (the 5Cs)
- A suggested possible order for the unit.
- Four Quizlets (including a Quizlet Diagram) to play Quizlet Live to review the vocabulary and the story (TONS of CI with these activities!)
- The story from the slideshow that students will read and circle the correct word
- Questions about the story
- A link to textivate activities to review the story
- A cloze activity for the song
This unit would probably be best for late level 2+, but could be used at any level for a nice break from the norm!