Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.49 MB | 14 pages pages
AVID Strategies are included with these materials.
1. The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allan Poe Close Reading Text with note column. Students can write notes and respond to the text as they read.
2. Cornell Note Sheet (for vocabulary) - Students use the Cornell Note Sheet to record and interact with unfamiliar vocabulary words individually as well as in collaborative groups.
3. Close Reading Questions (students) - Students respond to text based questions with a partner, in small collaborative groups, or independently.
4. Close Reading Questions (teacher answers) - Teachers are provided with the answers to the text based questions.
5. Annotation Symbols & Taking Notes/Writing in the Margins Sheet - A guide is provided to assist students with annotating and marking the text.
6. Teacher Instruction Page - A guide is provided to help teachers guide students through the close reading process as they read and interact with the text.