Explore medieval life with 10 days of all-subject curriculum lessons. Discover and learn about castles, knights, lords, ladies, castle life, towns, guilds, kings, queens, tournaments, feasts, and dragons.
- A weekly planning tool integrates the activities into 2 weeks of creative curriculum.
- Each set of lessons is a complete ready-to-teach curriculum for individual, group, classroom, and homeschool learning.
- 76 pages of hands-on activities, creative art ideas, science exploration, language, math, and printable templates.
- Early language activities include designing a banner, tracing and writing, dragon stone alphabet, quill writing, and decorating illuminated letters.
- Early math concepts include counting, adding, writing numbers, number grids, one-to-one correspondence, number to quantity, and exploring shapes with arrows and diamonds.
- Hands-on science to explore, observe, and discover; recycled materials castle and dragon, magnetic fishing, create a shield, jousting pole, cobbled street, and instruments.
- Sensory exploration including making potpourri, baking jam tarts, and preparing a medieval feast.
- Games, music, and movement ideas to develop gross motor skills.
- 44 printable templates of coloring pages, worksheets, and crafts.
- Song lyrics for the original and traditional songs.
- Alternatives and suggestions to individualize and extend the learning experience and so much more. The ideas are endless!