This quick, easy and super-fun packet, is filled with a variety of interesting activities to help practice the at family of words.
To tie things in with my March is Reading Month activities, I designed some things with a Seuss hat.
The packet includes:
* An at word family poster.
* A “My Cat Pat” emergent reader flip booklet with a full-color teacher’s edition.
* A set of “Pat the Cat” pocket chart cards
*An at family, “Cat in the Hat” slider craftivity, featuring 16 words.
* A “My Itty Bitty Book Of at Family Words” booklet.
* Picture and word cards to use as an independent center.
* You can also use the cards for a Memory Match or “I Have; Who Has?” game.
* Black and white “Trace, Write & Color” puzzle cards, with a matching set in full color for a center activity.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping your kiddos enjoy these activities as much as mine do!