Does your kiddos need a break from the day? How about play a game of "Cat, Fish, Dog, Bird." Grab these colorful cards to go along with the game. Played like 4 corners.
How To Play:
1. Place the 4 cards in various corners/areas of the room.
2. Have one person be the caller. They will need to go to the one side of the room and have their back toward the rest of the students.
3. All of the students will need to quietly walk to one of the areas of the room under each of the cards.
4. The teacher will watch to make sure all students are in a spot and then the caller will either say Cat, Fish, Dog, or Bird.
5. Whoever is in the place that the caller said is out and has to sit down. The students then make there way to other areas of the room and the caller picks something else.
6. This continues until there is only one person standing at which time they become the next caller and the game starts all over.
NOTE: Something that I like to do is that once there is only 4 students left they each have to be in a different spot.