PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students ask and answer questions in categories to get to know each other, find out how they are the same or different, and remember the information to win the game. Sort and name items in categories, play a table game in small groups or a movement game with the whole class. Skill worksheets and homework are also included! The variety of activities in this set makes differentiated instruction easier and lets you use it over and over!
1- Receptive/Find the category connect 3
2- Expressive/Label the category connect 3
3- Find out how you are the same/different game
4- Ask a question brain break movement game
5- Sorting board activity
6- Name items in a category spinner activity
What are happy buyers saying?
+ This is great for my mixed language groups
+ A great activity that targets a variety of skills!
+ I like all of the different activities provided with this. Helps keep the sessions interesting!
+ These cards are terrific! I was looking for something like this and these are perfect! Thank you!
* 20 picture Category Connect 3 Game boards- no reading required!
* Student response recording sheet for the movement game
* 15 different categories
* Game tokens
* a category sorting mat activity
* 15 category question prompt strip- in color for teaching or bulletin boards
* 15 category question prompts strips in B/W for homework
* a homework worksheet- just staple on the question strip desired!
* 9 B/W worksheets: following directions, category sorting and writing questions.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language