- Use categories in speech therapy with this comprehensive bundle! Identify, name, describe, and produce vocabulary and/or sentences with basic concepts, food, animals, and transportation. Visual supports and repetition make these games and activities an excellent tool in improving vocabulary. Carrier$12.75$17.00Save $4.25
Address categories in speech therapy! Check out this low and no prep product to focus on the following vocabulary: fruits, vegetables, desserts, and snacks. Use games and activities with visual supports, repetitions, movement, and motivation to assist in building vocabulary.
Why is this helpful?
- No prep products will help you on busy days.
- Clear pictures and scenes provided for easy identification
- You will receive carrier phrases as a visual support to elicit lengthier productions.
- Data sheets and graphs will help note progress as you move through the packet.
What You Get:
- Page 5 Pictured food vocabulary (black and white)
- Page 6 Pictured food vocabulary (color)
- Page 7 Sort snacks/sweets using provided clues
- Page 8 Same sorting activity without clues
- Page 9 Sorting fruits/vegetables onto grocery bag; Cut out bag & fold if preferred.
- Page 10 Sorting foods onto grocery bag without clues. Cut out bag & fold if preferred.
- Pages 11-12 Simple grocery bag craft
- Pages 13-16 Game board with folding dice; Cut out cards that include movement activities along with naming vocabulary. Cards can be glued to the folding dice or drawn from a bag.
- Pages 17-18 Feed the face; Cut out the face and the mouth along the dotted line. Attached it to a container such as a empty tissue box with the mouth over the opening. Roll the die, name the vocabulary and feed the face the number of pictures [from page 6 or 7] rolled.
- Pages 19-22 Math equations; Cut/paste the correct number of vocabulary pictures to the plates to create the correct equation.
- Pages 23-24 Carrier Phrases
- Pages 25-29 Graphs and Data Sheets
- Page 30 Book Suggestions
You May Also Enjoy:
Feedback and Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TPT purchases by reviewing this product? I would greatly appreciate your review on the product review page or through 'My Purchases' under 'My Account' at TpT.
Thank you for checking out my product!
Rachel @ Speech Strong Resources