This packet is aimed toward the SLP - or teacher - who has a varied caseload; some verbal, some nonverbal, some with more disordered language than others, some readers, some not, etc. Each activity stands alone, and the collection targets different skill areas.
These activities are all similar to or parts of others that I have in my store, and give the buyer the opportunity to purchase several different types of activities, for different kids, all in one small place at one small price.
Included in this sampler are:
- 6 pages (8 stimuli) for labeling and sequencing with communication symbols for aac users or those with limited expressive language
- These are like my Communication Symbol sequencing bundle here
- 2 free picture communication boards: core words, library time
- More free communication boards are in my TPT store, as well as sets of boards This set here
- A categorizing activity for sorting zoo, ocean, and farm animals which is part of Category Catch-All
- A small receptive and expressive language game; includes 24 game cards, board, spinner which is similar to several games, including Language Stars
- A barrier activity for giving and following directions and descriptions (you should make 2 copies of each page)
See my bundle of barrier games HERE
- 5 pages from my 45 page interactive book about Seeing Shapes in Everyday Objects; which can be made into a single book, or used as 4 different file folder activities. The full resource is HERE