Use this Category Sorter to help your students better understand basic vocabulary!
6 Sorting Sheets (1 cloud shape on top, 6 empty circles on bottom)
6 Category Clouds (Cloud shapes with category names written inside)
36 Picture Circles
1. Print out all pages of this activity
2. Cut out Category "clouds" and picture circles
3. Laminate (not required, but highly recommended) all Category Clouds, Picture Circles, and Sorting Sheets
1. Place 1-6 Sorting Sheets in front of student, (or have your student pick their favorite colors!)
2. Place Category Clouds on blank "clouds" (1 category per "cloud") on each Sorting Sheet
3. Give/have student pick a Picture Circle
4. Have student sort the Picture Circle onto the correct Sorting Sheet
* Start with 2-3 categories at a time; add more categories as student improves performance
* Hide Picture Cards in plastic eggs for students to "find" for added fun!
Find more great activities at https://stillsmallvoice.co !!
Remember to follow me on Facebook @stillsmallvoicespeechtherapy for automatic updates on new products!
No part of this product may be sold without written consent of the creator: Ashley Thompson, MA-CCC SLP, Still Small Voice