********IF YOU DOWNLOAD MY PRODUCT PLEASE REVIEW SO I CAN BETTER MY PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE!*******
This is a small part of my measurement unit! This was part of my lessons on shorter and longer.
1. Write their name on the caterpillar.
2. Cut on the dotted lines.
3. Cut off any extra circles.
4. Add a green head then glue onto small strip of construction paper.
5. Cut off any extra construction paper.
6. Add a face, antennas and legs to the caterpillar.
7. Have a poster to place the names in order from shortest to longest (I used two & stapled them together).
8. Once they are all in order, tape them down!
***I taped lightly because students wanted to take them home when the unit is all done***