Also included in
- If your students enjoy reading nonfiction texts, the National Geographic Kids books are a great option for young readers. This bundle includes book companions for Level 1 texts in the National Geographic Kids book series.For each book companion , you will find three resources:Original File - this is$34.00$42.00Save $8.00
- If your students enjoy reading nonfiction texts, the National Geographic Kids books are a great option for young readers. For each book companion , you will find three resources:Original File - this is a printable packet for students with teacher answer keysGoogle Slides Link - copy and assign the s$97.50$137.00Save $39.50
Caterpillar to Butterfly is a Level 1 Text in the National Geographic Kids book series. This book companion contains graphic organizers, vocabulary cards, and several comprehension activities.
When you download this .zip file, you will find three resources:
- Original File - this is a printable packet for students with teacher answer keys
- Google Slides Link - copy and assign the student pages in Google Classroom
- Student PDF - this is a fillable PDF that students can type directly onto
Pg. 1 Cover
Pg. 2 Teachers Notes
Pg. 3 Table of Contents
Pg. 4 Reading Response Journal Cover
Pg. 5 Text Features Hunt
Pg. 6 K-W-L Butterflies
Pg. 7 All About Butterflies (Schema, Questions, Misconceptions)
Pg. 8-11 Vocabulary Cards and Directions
Pg. 12 Vocabulary Match-Up
Pg. 13 Caterpillar to Butterfly (comprehension questions)
Pg. 14 True or False?
Pg. 15 Life of a Butterfly
Pg. 16 Butterflies vs. Moths
Pg. 17 Butterfly Word Search
Pg. 18-23 Answer Keys
Pg. 24 Credits
You might also like:
Stay Connected with Stories by Storie
To find out about freebies, discounts, and new products, look for the ★ green star next to my store logo and click follow me.
If you have any questions, comments, or need changes made to this product to fit your classroom needs, please e-mail me: email@example.com. You can also contact me through my store's Q & A section.
© Stories by Storie - This item is intended for a SINGLE classroom. Duplication for other classrooms, an entire school, a school district, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.