Caterpillar to Butterfly Nonfiction - Kindergarten Interactive Read Aloud
Also included in
- Stop wondering what book you're going to read next or what reading activities you need to search for. We created this yearlong read-aloud book companion, designed specifically to help you introduce new reading skills and concepts and keep your students excited about reading.Our read-aloud bundle incPrice $79.20Original Price $140.00Save $60.80
- Create engaged learners with this April themed read aloud book companion. This read aloud bundle comes with 4 weeks of plans.We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book's lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy rPrice $8.00Original Price $14.00Save $6.00
Students will learn facts about butterflies.
Create engaged learners with this read aloud book companion. Your kindergarten students will learn all about butterflies.
We have created this low prep read aloud activity for you to save time each week! Print your book's lesson plans, anchor chart headers, anchor chart pieces, student literacy response sheets and your skill assessment in a snap. You can also project the vocabulary and the building background photographs to your students on your whiteboard. You do need to purchase the book, National Geographic Kids Caterpillar to Butterfly.
The focus for the book is for students to learn facts about caterpillars and butterflies. You can create anchor charts to cover the topic and to save their new learning. All of the facts will be found in the book which is why this is only a book companion.
- Lesson Plans for 1 Week
- Appetizer Photo (Introduces theme and topic)
- Stages of a Butterfly
- 4 Days of Student Response Pages
- Anchor Chart Headers
- Butterfly Craft with writing sheets
- Skill Assessment for the Story and Skill
- Interactive Notebook Templates
Grab this book companion as a part of the money saving Yearlong Bundle here.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺