HAPPY CSW!! This packet is 170 pages in length and is absolutely tailored for YOUR CLASSROOM! It has activities that are based around the topics of faith, service, knowledge, vocations, and appreciating those in our school and church.
In this packet, you will get:
1. Jesus As Servant Readers' Theater
2. Accompanying writing activity and craft for the above (makes an awesome bulletin board)
3. What Is A Servant printable.
4. Let Jesus Direct Our Steps: How Can We Be Servants? craft and writing activity (also awesome to display)
5. Parable of the Talents Readers' Theater
6. Parable of the Talents Printables, Craft Activity, Prayer Reflections, Writing Activity
7. Spiritual Gift Bookmark- gift for your students from you
8. Service: How Can I Make A Difference? Readers' Theater
9. You are One-In-A-Minion (Craft and Letter writing activity) to show appreciation toward the teachers, staff, faculty, and clergy in the building
10. Stewardship is a Work of Heart Gift Certificate from your students to faculty/staff members…shows appreciation (you fill in the gift of service the kids will provide-. Example- wash your board, empty your trash etc.) I gave lots of ideas. This is a simple service project to do in school at any time!
11. Canned Food Drive Service Project- instructions, printable to send home to parents
12. Vocation Activities (tied in with service)
13. What Is A Vocation? printable
14. Gifts and Talents- Lead Me To My Vocation printable
15. Mother Teresa Readers' Theater
16. Mother Teresa craft and writing activity (cute to display)
17. Pope Francis…the ultimate servant who followed his calling! Readers' Theater
18. Pope Francis iphone Twitter activity craft (adorable)
19. Grading Rubrics for all assignments
20. KNOWLEDGE ACTIVITIES: Bible Based Craft and Writing Activity
21. Mr. Peabody's Apple Readers' Theater and activity
22. Close Your Eyes and Open Your Hearts activity
23. Play and Pray Activity:
2 Activities WITH 2 Readers' Theater and Craft for your students to do with another class! (Daniel in Lions Den, and Joseph and HIs Coat)
24. Opening and Closing Prayer for Play and Pray!
25. 3 Fun Activities to do in your classroom with your own class (or you could combine with another class for fun) AND you would present to the younger grade you did Play and Pray With (Build a Bot, Shark Tank, Super Hero)
26. Bonus- Catholic Schools Week Bulletin Board or Door Display: A Toast To our School (super cute)
27. 2 Bonus Readers' Theaters from one Catholic School Teacher to another that you can use at any time! (Comes with script, craft, and writing activity) Yertle the Turtle; The Wemmicks
This took me a lot of time and effort….but it is worth it! It will really make CSW easy and fun for you and your kids! Meaningful as well!