Considering all evidence, this mystery is sure to be solved by your students! Students will practice and continue their understanding of the comprehension skill of cause & effect. This pack includes:
- A visual aid classroom poster explaining "backwards thinking" when introducing the cause & effect skill.
- Two visual aid classroom posters containing photographs that prompt questioning and discussion of cause & effect. Posters include HOT questions for deeper understanding. These can be used for an anticipatory set to any cause & effect lesson.
- A "Read the Room" Mystery activity in which students solve mysteries as they move around the room in search of causes and effects to specific situations.
- A Flow Map recording sheet.
- Independent practice of cause and effect worksheets in which students will be able to express their thinking and determine the cause and effect by way of photographs. Excellent source of assessment.
KGSecond Chances Font (Chalkboard)
Erica1 D'Nealian Font
Detective Clip Art by Scrappin Doodles