This is a 'Cause and Effect' pack. Great for lessons when teaching 'Cause and Effect'. The match up cards and recording sheet are perfect for an independently literacy centre activity.
- A poster explaining 'Cause and Effect'.
- 20 cause and 20 effects to match up. These come in two formats: In a table with rainbow colours for cutting and laminating. On chalkboard circles for cutting and laminating also.
- Cause and Effect recording sheet to record the cards that have been matched together.
- Cause and Effect Book Hunt sheet. Children pick a book from the shelf and see if they can find 'Cause and Effect' in it and record.
- Cause and Effect in your life sheet. Children can brainstorm some causes and the effects that have happened in their life e.g. eating ice cream and it melts, cleaning up their room and having a happy mother!
- Cause and Effect writing template with a boy or girl head. Children write about the Cause (getting a present) and the Effect (were they happy with it? unhappy? What happened when they opened it?). They decorate their face in the blank face template.