If you are looking to teach CAUSE AND EFFECT thoroughly, you've come to the right place! This resource covers the reading skill of cause and effect through a variety of lessons including Cause and Effect Interactive Notebook pages to ensure a deep level of understanding.
What is included? SEE PREVIEW!
1. MENTOR TEXT
- A nursery rhyme mentor text poster to show the skill in text. There are also suggested books to use with this skill.
2. ANCHOR CHART
- An explanation of cause and effect with illustrations.
3. INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK PRINTABLES
- Pages for taking notes in an interactive reading notebook.
★ A matching activity
★ Nursery Rhyme Detective
★ Photo Activity Instructions
5. PRACTICE PAGE
- A worksheet to practice using crayons to underline the cause and effect.
6. TASK CARDS
- 24 task cards great for a game, centers, or reteaching.
- Independent assessment
- This is used to keep track of students' progress for future small group instruction.
9. BOOK RESPONSE
- Perfect for searching any text to record a cause and effect relationship.
10. STUDENT EDITION- PDF-
Perfect to send a digit copy to your students without assessments, teacher notes, and answer keys.
OTHER RELATED RESOURCES:
STEP-BY-STEP TEXT EVIDENCE UNIT
TEXT DEPENDENT ANALYSIS
STEP-BY-STEP INFERENCE UNIT
STEP-BY-STEP MYTHOLOGY UNIT
Thank you for visiting my store!
OTHER READING RESOURCES
Fiction and Nonfiction Reading Response Printables
Bunnicula Unit Activities and Test
Common Core Reading Response Log for Fiction and Nonfiction
Secret Garden Unit
Reading Skills Interactive Review Game
ABC Order and Dictionary Guide Words
Pink and Say Activities and Test
Cinderella Fairy Tale Unit
Reading Comprehension Strategies Anchor Charts, Notebook Cards, Practice Sheet
Parts of Speech Interactive Games
Book Reports that Motivate!