In this purchase you will get eight pairs of cause and effect matching cards and an activity worksheet for student to fill out. I used real pictures so the students can make a connection to real life scenarios to help them grasp the concept.
1. It’s simple all you need to do is print the pictures and laminate them.
2. Place the cards face down and students will take turns flipping the cards to make a pair.
3. Make several copies of the activity worksheet.
4. When the student make a match they will create a complete sentence about the cause and effect match.
5. They will then turn the worksheet into you so you can check for understanding.
This is a great learning center game for all grade levels. Just determine what you want the students to put down on the activity worksheet.