*A fun way to practice CAUSE and EFFECT*
Directions for use:
These cards can be used as a sorting activity during center time, or they can be used as an academic brain break.
To use as a center sorting activity:
- Cut out the sentence cards and the heading cards that say “cause” and “effect”.
- Put the cards in a baggie or folder.
- Students at the center work together to match the cards and figure out which sentence is the cause and which is the effect.
To use as an academic brain break:
- Cut out the sentence cards. You do not need the heading cards.
- Give each student a card.
- Have students go around the room to find the sentence that pairs with theirs.
- Students determine whether their sentence is the cause or effect.
- Students share their findings with the class.
What is in this product?
- 32 sentence cards (16 pairs of cause/effect sentences)
- 1 cause heading card
- 1 effect heading card
- Directions for use
Looking for more academic brain breaks or center activities?