Cause and Effect Activities -
"Tell me and I forget.
Teach me and I remember.
Involve me and I learn."
Your students will amaze you with their ability to comprehend cause and effect when movement is added to the lesson.
Students love Drama!
Let me share my years of experience and my wealth of knowledge in the successful exploration of adding DRAMA to your class curriculum!
This drama activity allows your students to learn the concept of cause and effect through drama. The students will complete sentences and act out cause and effect scenes. Many teachers shy away from using drama games in their classrooms because the drama resources do not give a step by step guide in order to successfully teach the activity!
“Greetings From Marrs” activities are:
• created by a veteran drama teacher
• easy to follow step-by-step instruction
• everything you will need to be able to teach exciting and valuable drama games to your students
• student favorite drama activities
• lesson plans that focus on the important information to successfully teach the activity
Students love to learn by doing!!
Actively engage your students while reinforcing sentence writing, quick thinking skills, vocal communication skills, problem solving, word connections and more.
This super-fun drama activity supports the National Core Arts Standards and Common Core Standards.
Teachers who incorporate the arts, especially theatre, operate in an active “hands-on” and “minds-on” capacity. And, their students love it!
Any teacher, who has seen a student become excited, energized and confident through artistic exploration has seen first-hand how arts education engages children and contributes to their overall development.
The students create and learn "cause and effect" through a variety of acting activities.
This activity includes:
• Complete activity instruction for Group Cause and Effect Acting
• If and Then Acting activity
• We Belong Together Acting activity
• Cause and Effect Acting Sentences
“Cause and Effect” drama activities offers everything needed to provide an interesting, innovative, step-by-step lesson plan so that any teacher can confidently incorporate DRAMA into the classroom learning.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store! I hope you find products that excite you and your students!