Products in this Bundle (4)
This loaded resource is a FUN way for your students to practice CAUSE and EFFECT or FACT and OPINION! This 158 page Fairy Tale cause and effect, fact, and opinion resource also contains scrambled sentences (build-a-sentence).
Save MORE THAN 20% when you buy this BUNDLE! This resource is perfect for 1st and 2nd graders, and many of our 3rd graders love it too. Be sure to check the previews to make sure it is appropriate for your level of students.
Not only are these task cards written with student-friendly vocabulary, but they also provide needed practice with story sequencing while focusing on cause and effect.
Teachers are saying:
- "My students absolutely LOVE our fairy tale unit, and I was especially happy to find all of these wonderful task cards to use during our center time. My students really enjoyed the activities and were thoroughly engaged in their learning and practicing of important skills. Thank you for this awesome resource!"
- "I was super duper excited to come across this wonderful resource!!! I just love the variety of engaging activities that have been included which cover so many essential Language Arts skills...all under the umbrella of magical fairy tales!! I am really looking forward to using this with my kidlettes next year! Thank for creating it =)."
Each fairy tale contains:
♕ An easy to read one-page story
♕ 6 cards with fact statements from the story
♕ 6 cards with opinion statements
♕ Sorting mat
♕ Sorting mat with answer key
- After whole (or small) group instruction, place the activities in a center (Watch your motivated students practice their skills at their own pace.)
- Each fairy tale is color-coordinated for easy identification
- By using familiar fairy tales, the skill becomes easier to grasp.
Einstein said, “If you want your children to be smart, read fairy tales. If you want them to be even smarter, read more fairy tales.” Spoken like a true genius.
The following fairy tales are included:
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The Three Pigs
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- The Princess and the Pea
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- The Three Bears
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog