Cause and effect is a tricky skill to master! This 34 page bundle is packed with a variety of cause and effect activities.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR A SNEAK PEAK!
Help your students master this skill by exposing it to them in multiple different formats.
Use the blank graphic organizers with your choice of text. Or with specific situations like holidays or school events.
34 pages including...
(1) Anchor chart with signal words & examples.
(2) Matching causes with effects.
(2) 2 passages w/ multiple choice answers.*
(2) 2 passages with "write your own" answer (for higher learners).*
(4) Cut and Paste.
(4) "Write your answer" in the cut/paste format (for higher learners).
(2) Blank graphic organizers.
(2) Write 2 causes for the effect.
(2) Write 2 effects for the cause.
(3) Finish the sentence- write the cause.
(3) Finish the sentence- write the effect.
(7) 18 Matching Cards for a center or game.
*The reading passages were taken from my Cause and Effect Reading Passages
Each style of worksheet is presented as "identify the cause" and "identify the effect" to practice both aspects of this skill.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER CAUSE AND EFFECT RESOURCES!
CCSS Aligned: CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.3.3, CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.4.5, CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI.5.5