This product is designed to support students in learning and practicing a new strategy: identifying cause and effect relationships. Teacher pages explain how to use the gradual release model to help students move from learning the new strategy to supported practice to independent practice.
Included in this product...
- Teacher Tips Page: the gradual release model
- Printable anchor chart
- Concrete introduction activity directions: So Then...
- Cause-effect cards and graphic organizer for So Then activity. Key included.
- Guided Practice: a complete text to use during read aloud or shared reading to introduce the strategy with a think-aloud. Includes guiding questions for using the strategy.
- Identifying Cause and Effect Relationship Task Cards: 3 cards at each level, 3 different levels
- Scaffolded independent reading response sheet
- Strategy Bookmarks
You may also be interested in...
Author's Purpose Strategy MiniPack
Main Idea Strategy MiniPack
Sequencing Events Strategy MiniPack
Visualizing Sensory Details Strategy MiniPack
Feedback and/or a rating is appreciated!
For more free and affordable teaching products, follow my store!