PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
108.1 MB | 25 pages
Cause and Effect! These Cause and Effect Task Cards are larger than normal (6 questions each) so students can work on just one card. More advanced students may complete more than one card.
There are multiple tasks on each card and cards vary in levels of difficulty. These cards can be used with those students still needing a little help with cause and effect and those who are ready for a more challenging exercise. These cards are great for literacy centers, Daily Five, early finishers and small group intervention!
A "user friendly" method of displaying them is to laminate them, punch a hole in the corner and attach them with a binder ring.
• 10 Task Cards (6 questions each) + 10 Answer Keys
• Recording sheet to show completion of each card
• Cause and Effect Matching
• Cause or Effect? (Decide if the underlined part of sentences is cause or effect.)
• Write the Effect (Write one effect for the given cause.)
• Write the Cause (Write one cause for each given effect.)
• Positive and Negative Effects (Write one positive and one negative effect for each cause.)
• Key Words (Match the cause and effect statements and combine them using a keyword.)