Also included in
- This loaded resource is a FUN way for your students to practice CAUSE and EFFECT or FACT and OPINION! This 158 page Fairy Tale cause and effect, fact, and opinion resource also contains scrambled sentences (build-a-sentence). Save MORE THAN 20% when you buy this BUNDLE! This resource is perfect f$6.00$8.50Save $2.50
This 110-page engaging Cause and Effect Task Card resource for your 1st and 2nd-grade students will have them practicing multiple skills. Students love scrambled sentences (or build-a-sentence) activities. Great support for your 3rd graders who need a little reinforcement. All the students LOVE fairy tales so motivation is built in!
Teachers are saying:
- "My students loved the fairy tales and the cause and effect matching cards that went with each story."
- "Easy for the kids to understand and relate to."
This awesome, highly engaging resource contains:
- Task cards
- 7 different fairy tales
- Task cards are written with student-friendly vocabulary
- Practice with story sequencing
- Focused learning on Cause and Effect
The second part of this FUN resource contains:
- Scrambled sentences (or Build-a-Sentence)
- 4 different sentences for each fairy tale
- Response sheets
- Answer keys
The fairy tales included are:
♕ Little Red Riding Hood- 6 sets of task cards (12 total)
♕ The Three Bears- 6 sets of task cards (12 total)
♕ Jack and the Beanstalk- 6 sets of task cards (12 total)
♕ The Three Pigs- 4 sets of task cards (8 total)
♕ The Three Billy Goats Gruff- 6 sets of task cards (12 total)
♕ Cinderella- 6 sets of task cards (12 total)
♕ The Princess and the Pea- 6 sets of task cards (12 total)
Be sure to download the preview to see much more of this resource.
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog