This set of 32 print and digital (for Google Forms and other platforms) Task Cards are Winter themed (but not holiday-themed) and will help your students practice identifying causes and effects.
This resource includes:
32 Digital Task Cards in 2 smaller sets for easy assigning
32 Cause and Effect Task Cards
Student Record Sheet
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS
***SAVE more and GET more with my complete, print and digital Winter Literacy Set! Besides this set of task cards, it includes passages, skills pages, poetry, and writing activities for 4th and 5th graders.
Why you'll love this resource:
- The materials are easy to prep and to use and the digital versions are NO PREP!
- Students love to learn using seasonal and thematic materials!
- The resource includes a print and a digital format to give busy teachers more flexibility.
- This literacy set hits standards, while being engaging.
- It includes a variety of reading skills with different types of resources to keep learning fun!
- There are so many ways to use this resource, as guided reading, reader's workshop, writer's workshop, independent work, homework, literacy centers, substitute plans, and more!!!
Looking for more cause and effect practice?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.